- Customer’s should pay water bills promptly.
- Customers should protect and maintain water meter in good condition. Tampering of water meter is an offence punishable under KWSB Act.
- Customers should not use any Booster Pumps to draw more water. It causes serious inconvenience to others. It is serious offence.
- Customers may inform the Customer Services Care on Phone 1339 or 99245138 – 99245140. about any illegal installation of pumps by others.
- Customers may inform the C.S.C on phone 1339 or 99245138 – 99245140 about any illegal connections.
- Customers may inform the C.S.C on phone 1339 or 99245138 – 99245140 , if any sewer line chockage or water leakage is noticed on the roads.
- Customers should educated all their family members not to throw domestic waste in their toilets. This will choke sewer lines.
- Customers should advise the public not to dump building materials like sand, stone etc., near sewer manholes, which may enter sewer line and cause chockage.
- Customers should insist, on any KWSB employee , visiting his premises to show his identity card so as to avoid cheating.
- Customers to avoid pit taps, as they are a major source of pollution.
- Customers should conserve water, as it is a precious resource. They must use taps and other appliances that minimize wastage and lead to saving of water at every point of consumption.
- Customer, as the ultimate beneficiary of all public assets, must bestow personal interest in protecting and promoting their use. Any willful misuse must evoke customer’s concern prompting action.
We invite your suggestions for improving our service to customers , Please send them through Email.